Monday, February 22, 2010

Gypsy Hoop Not Earrings

It's Monday and I get to play. Started with some heavy gauge sterling silver wire that I hammered extra flat in places. Added some spiral stampings and a fine copper wire wrap for accent. Used some of the pale beads I made a couple of weeks ago for the Antique Garden series. This is one of many that resulted from this mess on my workbench...
The luxury of having a dedicated workspace...don't have to clean up until I'm ready for the next project!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! It was a fun day for me. I am anxious to continue working on this series for the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very flirty...I loove them! I know, it's a subjective thing - flirty to one may not be flirty to another but I always find hoops very feminine and these are, for sure...lovely work! oxox AJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my A.J., it took me long enough to see your comment. I didn't realize I had the comment moderation turned on!! Thank you so much! I can go with flirty :) Oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here first time and I love Your projects!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails