Monday, October 26, 2009

MUG Monday - Support CUP

This week's collection comes from submissions from last week's post and an eclectic assortment  from my favorite list. Check out the shops of these talented potters by clicking through the big picture to get to the individual Etsy shops!
One mug from last week's post sold!

Supporting Operation CUP (Citizens Using Pottery) 
For more info about CUP and featured potters
see Arthur Halvorsen Ceramics on facebook. 
I'd love to hear from you! Comments below are welcomed...
 
If you would like to enter for a MUG Feature on my blog,  you will need to do the following TWO steps
1. Leave a comment on this blog with your favorite MUG from this week's feature
AND
2. Post your handmade MUG or your favorite MUG someone else made in this ETSY FORUM

3 comments:

  1. Hi and thanks for having my funky little fellow featured in your Monday Mug -a-thon...looks like I am in good company...I will try and post a mug of another in that forum...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for being a HUGE supporter of Operation C.U.P.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Tough choice but I am a fan of Keith's work, so I'd have to pick his mug...top center.

    Here is a link to my current favorite-

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27073058

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails