Monday, October 5, 2009

MUG MONDAY-Dark and Earthy


This week's collection comes from submissions from last week's post

and an assortment of dark and earthy mugs from my favorite list.
Check out the shops of these talented potters by clicking through the links!
I'd love to hear from you! Comments below are welcomed...

If you would like to enter for a MUG Feature on my blog, 
you will need to do the following TWO steps,

1. Leave a comment on this blog with your favorite MUG from this week's feature
AND
2. Post your handmade MUG or your favorite MUG someone else made in this ETSY FORUM

 

5 comments:

  1. thanks for including our mug!! i left a post on the etsy forum with another great mug :)

    - Just Work

    http://www.justwork.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my pair of mugs! I love your collection here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you! I'm so flattered. Great blog and great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all beautiful mugs but in picking just one I'd pick the bottom middle mug - love the colors and organic feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been resisting the mugs so far -- I have way too many already -- but I am feeling the pull. . .

    Please enter me again for the bead bucks!

    Thanks,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails