Monday, September 28, 2009

MUG MONDAY - Textures and Brights!


This is the round two of MUG Monday - Just the Mugs Please!
One mug sold from last weeks collection!
This week's collection comes from two submissions from last week's post
and an assortment of brightly colored and textured mugs from my favorite list.
Check out the shops of these talented potters by clicking through the links!
I'd love to hear from you! Comments below are welcomed...

If you would like to enter for a MUG Feature on my blog, 
you will need to do the following TWO steps,

1. Leave a comment on this blog with your favorite MUG from this week's feature
AND
2. Post your handmade MUG or your favorite MUG someone else made in this ETSY FORUM


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my mug! Lovely selections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my mug. My fav is dyluzo's dragonfly travel mugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh they are all so beautiful! I think my favorite is the one in the top left corner, I've never seen glaze that color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a hard choice, but I really like the Textured Pumpkin Mugs by glazedOver.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including my mug! They all look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very eclectic mix. I'm partial to Stepanka's quirky mug...and everything else Stepanka, for that matter! Thank you for including my Textured Pumpkin (and thank you, foxpots!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Checking out each one of the submissions on the Etsy Forum..excited to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the button mug! Very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails