Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Gotta Have Music in the Studio

Do you listen to music while you work? I have to have the tunes crankin' while I am playing in the studio! Ipod (love my Touch) , Pandora, CD's ...anything but traditional radio. Today was Pandora on the Dave Mathews Band station. This station button would wear out if it were not virtual. Then, I switched to the Bonnie Raitt station which covers Susan Tedeschi to Norah Jones...la la la ... keeps me floating while my hands are working.
Do you listen to music while you work? 

3 comments:

  1. I listen to Billy Joel. In my opinion he is one of a kind. and I can relate every one of his songs to a time in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have something going in the background - usually npr - but could totally work along side you - love listening to Norah Jones and Susan Tedeschi - and having grown up in Va. - Dave Matthews is one of our favs.
    By the way - your mugs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MagicMarkingsArt..Way cool on the music stuff! The mugs are indeed awesome! So many talented potters and I can't wait to put together the new post for Monday! Be sure to post your favorite and suggest a new one if you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails