Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Life is so good at my house..my girl is home from California and my son is working hard and cooking up a storm! People's Choice is coming up fast and I am in high gear making beads and playing with new designs.
Today I spent a lot of time doing research on my facebook and etsy sights. It's been interesting and I feel almost obsessed with learning how these sites work. It's fascinating...for me anyway. My facebook page reached 100 fans today so it finally qualified for a personalized url. Yeah!!
http://www.facebook.com/JulesArtwear
And...I had to try an ad. Today is day one of my first ad running. Hopefully it will get some clicks??
It's been great seeing so many etsy shops and facebook pages with great handmade goods. Keeps me motivated and wanting to start shopping for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails